----------------

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Mystery Blogger Series No #2
9 JBloggers Reveal a Photo of themselves!

Welcome to the Mystery Blogger Series

This is # 2 in the Series



Ok You are about to see the photos of another nine Jbloggers some of them Very well known, some not as well known. Now there's a little twist in the series, seems I've mixed up the names of the Bloggers and their Blog site addresses.

Mr Bagel just can't figure what might have happened, can't be too hard thou?


Each of the bloggers has a letter from A to the Letter i.

Below this there are 11 blog addresses. Did I say 11? But last week there was only 10! True, but seems a few of you are a little to clever to quickly. Now there's only nine pictures but 11 addresses, seems like two bloggers might have missed the photographer this week?

Speaking of missing the Photographer, if your a Jblogger, make sure you send in part of a picture, enough to fill the square like these bloggers. I need a few pictures ofr the next series, Doing it is sure to send traffic your way, so first in best dressed!



Now this is the Second lot of Jbloggers, and Mr Bagel thinks the first lot were bad enough, seems this lot of Bloggers look like they should be on wanted posters rather than blogging.


Are you up to the task?
Think you know all nine?
Well Leave a neat answer in the comments.

Your answer should look like this A=3,b=5.c=7...,

If you're in the contest, use a non de plume
so you dont give the game away!

Last weeks answers...




The Answers to last weeks Quiz are:
A= 9 Ellie from Ellietalk ;
B= 7 Muse from Shiloh Musings
C= 6 Rafi G from Life In Israel
D= 2 A.S.J from A Simple Jew
E= 10 Mark from Psycho Toddler
F= 8 Shmuel from Go Golan
G= 3 Snoopy from SimplyJews
H= 1 Meryl from Yourish.com
I= 5 Danielle from Baleboosteh

and the Mystery blogger was 4. Sammy from Yid with Lid

7 Comments:

Soccer Dad said...

B = 10
E = 11
H = 2

5 is a mystery
(The only one that could be 5 is F, but I don't think that the chin is right.)

Ezzie said...

A ??? I guess it has to be 8?! But that doesn't make sense to me. Unless it's 6 and he wore that to throw people off.
B Guessing 10
C 7 (thanks SR!)
D 9
E 11
F 5
G 3
H Guessing 2
I 1

4 is not there. I don't think 6 is either, unless he's A and 8 isn't there.

Ezzie said...

No no - B is 8!

So that means A is probably 10, because I don't think it's 6.

Elaine said...

Here goes, ..... my best guess is ....

A = 8

B = 10

D = 9

E = 11

F = 5

G = 3

H = 2

I = 1

I'm guessing that David, from Soccer Dad, #6, is one of the two wildcards, and to leave a bit of mystery, I'll also leave #4 and #7, ( one is the second wildcard, and the other is C ) ???

This is soooo much fun !!

Thomas Forsyth said...

hmmm....let me try:

A=6
B=10
C=7
D=9
E=11
F=5
G=3
H=2
I=1

Anonymous said...

I will probably get this horribly wrong but here goes;

A=6
B=5
C=3
D=9
E=11
F=5
G=7
H=10
I=4

Apologies in advance :)

TonyF said...

don't know many jbloggers whatsoever so all are a pure guess

a=10
b=6
c=9
d=3
e=11
f=2
g=7
h=8
i=1

is there a prize for most incorrect?? ;)

T

News Tips?

Send an Email
BAGELHOTLINE

Mr Bagels Buddies

Bagels Buds

Mr Bagels Pals

Bagels Buds

Blog Building


Under
Contruction

Mr Bagel High Flyers

a